ZNEWS Archives for 1993
Monday, June 21, 7 p.m.
Kinney Avenue Baptist Church
1801 Kinney Avenue
(meeting hall in back)
1. Minutes from Last Meeting.
2. Nomination of Officers. Nominations for President, Vice Presidents, Secretary, Treasurer, Austin Neighborhoods Council Representative, and United South Austin Representative will be taken. The election will be held at the next Neighborhood Association meeting.
3. Pay as You Throw Program. There will be a representative from the City of Austin Solid Waste Services Department to outline the Pay as You Throw Program, a new program for handling recyclables and waste.
4. Utilities. There will be a presentation by the City of Austin Water and Wastewater Department about utility work affecting the neighborhood.
5. Roadwork. There will be a presentation by the City of Austin Public Works Transportation Engineering Department about Barton Springs Boulevard from South Lamar Boulevard to Zilker Park and also about Robert E. Lee Road.·