.znews 1992_Nov (1992nov)
.topic agenda (1992nov)
ZNA Neighborhood Meeting Monday, November 16,1992 7 p.m.
Kinney Avenue Baptist Church 1801 Kinney Avenue (meeting hall in back)
1. Minutes from Last Meeting.
2. Meet the Zilker Elementary School Principal. Mrs. Bera, the new principal of Zilker Elementary School, will be introduced.
3. Proposal for New Apartments at Lamar Plaza Shopping Center. The owners of Lamar Plaza Shopping Center will present their proposal for building three eight-plexes west of the Foodland.
4. Update on the Majestic Diner Park.
5. Proposal to Raise ZNA Membership Dues to $5 per Household.
6. Items from the Floor.
.topic Capital_Metro (1992nov)
Capital Metro Notice
Capital Metro is conducting a series of community meetings this month to discuss future transportation options for the Greater Austin Area. The schedule is:
6 p.m. Tuesday, November 17
Winn Elementary School
3500 Susquehana Lane
6 PM Wednesday Nov 18
Anderson High School
8403 Mesa Drive
6 p.m. Thursday, November 19
Fulmore Junior High School Cafeteria
201 East Mary Street
.topic zna_dues (1992nov)
Pay your annual ZNA dues of three dollars per household to Paulette Gravois 1402 Kinney Ave.